How to Create
1. Use the regular camera feature in-game to take all the pictures you
need.This is a camera icon on the bottom left of the screen, and clicking it
snaps a still photo.
2. Once you have all the images, either quit the game or minimize it
(just hit the windows key to minimize).
3. Go to the Start Menu --> My Computer --> Students --> EA
Games --> The Sims 2 --> Storytelling.
4. All the images are saved in this folder (along with a few other
things!). The easiest way to find your own photos is to sort the files by date.
To do this, click on the Date Modified tab. It is right above the right-hand
column that has all the dates in the list of files. Clicking it twice will sort
it so that the most recent files (photos) are first.
5. The files will have names that begin with 'snapshots'. Double
clicking each file will open it and from there you can either print the picture
itself, or copy it and paste it into a Word Document where you can also add
6. If you want to take pictures and then come back to them later, then in
addition to saving your neighborhood folder to your disk, you will also need to
save this 'Storytelling' folder. However, the best thing to do would be to copy
only the pictures you want into Word (or wherever) or save the individual
picture file to your disk. This takes up less space and does not save all
unnecessary files as well. Just make sure, you DO save the pictures somewhere if
you wish to come back to them at a later time. Otherwise the pictures will be
wiped out just like all the Sims family information will also be gone if you do
not save it to a location external to the computer!!!